Moccasins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of these. Buffalo hide very simple moccasins. I wear moccasins a lot, but rubber soled most of the time due to pavement, etc. These don't claim to be historic or PC anything, but they remind me of what a primitive pair could be like. All leather, including the soles.
Moccs.jpeg

Reaction score
They sounded so comfortable that I ordered a pair.

The mocs arrived, and they're soft and look good.
One moc is a little tight, and when I contacted the sellers, they said that the leather would definitely stretch. So, I'll break them in and go Earthing!
I'll post an update when they're broken in.

Reaction score
I ditched the socks and have been wearing these, no gravel or concrete but they are very good on the grass or dirt. One of the dangers of diabetes is poor circulation so these really seem to help get your feet working for a living. Wore them at the range where lots of grass walking happens, and liked them a lot. After stuffing my feet in cowboy boots with a riding heel for decades, these are a treat. :)

Tom A Hawk

70 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
To gear up for the North East rendezvous back about, maybe 2007, I bought a pair of Dyer mocs. I was attracted to their look and style and I tried my best to get acquainted, but it was no good. Worse than a bad date to the high school prom. I hated them. Stiff, slippery and generally uncomfortable. The collars chaffer my ankles and the rounded soles made my feet hurt. Back in the early 70's I had a kit from Tandy Leather that was much more comfortable.

Reaction score
Back in the early 70's I had a kit from Tandy Leather that was much more comfortable.
I still have mine. Mom bought them for Christmas for the family, and later, I inherited another pair. I don't wear them often, but it brings back great memories. I sometimes wish I could visit back then. I'm the only one left. But, yeah, lots of folks got them back then. 🤠

bushytail

40 Cal
Reaction score
Thanks for the website info. They should have some more discounts with upcoming holidays. I’ll order a pair then so I can keep the “free radicals “ to a minimum. :rolleyes:

Latest posts