MLF Stickers - input requested

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

S.Kenton

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I like that! Also would like a t-shirt with the same logo...I’d buy both.
On another note, I’d would have liked to seen the sticker oval .. I dunno but that shape appeals to me for some reason..

Jay Templin

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A Charleville? I'll just have to make sure my Besses are in cases when we go out, so they don't have to see that! 🤣
And they will see it, because once these are available, I'll be needing a couple...
Jay

wiksmo

40 Cal
Reaction score
The center version is very nice. :thumb: Even easier to read the web address with black on white.
~wiksmo

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I like the white one first and black second. I might hang one over the work bench, but don't put firearm related stickers on my vehicles. Now, I might be interested in a T-shirt if it was available.

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I like the black lettering and images on the white background. I have no strong preferences otherwise. Lots of the guys have made great suggestions, though.

Notchy Bob

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A stretched military 2 band musket looks warped..... Can we not find a real longrifle for the image?
In my opinion, 99.95 % of the people who see that sticker won't know the difference. To them, it looks like an old muzzleloading gun and that's what it is supposed to convey to them. We like old fashioned muzzleloading guns. :)

SDSmlf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
In my opinion, 99.95 % of the people who see that sticker won't know the difference. To them, it looks like an old muzzleloading gun and that's what it is supposed to convey to them. We like old fashioned muzzleloading guns. :)
Beat my reply. Kind of like Fess Parker as Daniel Boone using a modified trap door. To the entire TV world it was a muzzleloader. For a sticker it just has to look old timey.

Greg Blackburn

40 Cal.
Reaction score
People put gun-related stickers all over their cars where I live. Open carry is on the rise. Many people conceal carry. I suspect 1/3 of cars have a gun left in them.

I stopped advertising my NRA membership in 2000 although I am a life member since 2014. I open carry at times, will open carry tomorrow during yard work under contract no less. Still, no gun stickers on my vehicles.

I still prefer the colored one.