• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

ML round ball bench postal?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to post your target, that would be great as well. Info on your rifle and loading procedures can also be included.
bob

Good morning all.

I’m coming in to this way late and i’ve never even heard of an event like this. I know a few folks in sw Iowa who could get interested in a hurry, including my airline pilot wife (who may be looking at an unintended “vacation” for a period of time). Have y’all in fact set a time in April for this party?

don “eatin’ pork ‘n beans in the Bluffs”

OK, we are into April for the first month of the postal bench match. Who is going to definitely be shooting? Just want to know if we are going ahead with this. You all have a good day.
bob
Iowa

Richard
Would you mind sharing the rifle used and your loading info? Sometimes we can pick up some good info from others to improve our scores. Thanks for shooting this first month. The range I use has been closed, so will be getting out tomorrow to another range to try and get a target shot on the last day of the month.
bob

I was using my T/C Hawken 50 cal with a Green Mountain barrel. I loaded it with 60gr of goex powder, with a .018 pillow tickle patch lubed with a 6:1 mixture of ballistic mixture and a .490 round ball.

Richard
You are this month's winner for the 50yd, but you were the only shooter to submit your results. With ranges being closed temporarily and weather conditions, it was not a good month. The range that I shoot at had been closed, but fortunately was reopened today. May things go better for us all for the month of May and we see more shooters. You all take care.
Bob

We will cancel the RB bench match due to lack of interest, the Coronavirus which has closed some ranges. You all have a good summer.
Bob

Latest posts

Back