• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

MISUNDERSTANDING

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch
I used to shoot off my back porch. Had a 2000 foot property line back in the 70's and 80's. Now i got more neibours around me and i worry about richochets. Not with my muzzle-loaders though. Soft lead dont bounce much.
DL

Dutch
I used to shoot off my back porch. Had a 2000 foot property line back in the 70's and 80's. Now i got more neibours around me and i worry about richochets. Not with my muzzle-loaders though. Soft lead dont bounce much.
DL
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT.
QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO WHILE VISITING IN TENNESSEE A FRIEND AND I WERE SHOOTING BEER CANS WHEN A NEIGBOR OVER THE HILL AND COMPLETELY OUT OF SIGHT PHONED AND COMPLAINED THAT AFTER KILLING THE BEER CAN THE LEAD BALLS CONTIUED SOME DISTANCE AND WERE HITTING HIS BARN ROOF.

DUTCH

In my best Crocodile Dundee imitation accent, "now that's a shooting bench"...

Amateurs.... :D :D
69285510.jpg

I think i saw the posts when you were building that beautiful bench there Frontiers. NICE!!! Suncity, that is a nice portable bench. INDEED!!!?
DL

The only public range within a day of my home (round trip drive and shooting) will ONLY allow bench shooting. I do some off hand shooting if there isn't anyone around but it's a clearly stated rule.
KIMG0108.JPG

Been cutting wood Dutch. I shoot I out when I get to the house Bub.
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN PUT OFF BECAUSE IT IS AN EBOOK.
ACTUALLY IT ORIGINALLY WAS A COLLECTION OF PAPERS PRINTED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
IT GPT TOO EXPENSIVE TO PRINT AND SEND OUT THESE PAPERS AFTER 33 YEARS AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO INCREASE THE PRICE DURING THE OBAMA YEARS, SOME MUCH YOUNGER TALKED ME INTO DIGITIZING THOSE PAPERS SO I COLULDkeep the price the same and the good folks who bought them could print them out and have good copies of the original 39 or so papers.
The added advantage of digitizing was that now I could add 54 or so additional pages that should be of interest.
If you are interested after all this. send 19.95 to PayPal at
[email protected] AND THE WHOLE THING WILL DOWNLOAD ON YOUR COMPUTER.
CHOPPING WOOD MAKES ME THINK OF OUR RECENT WEATHER HERE IN THE ST LOUIS AREA WHICH HS BEEN DAMN NEAR SUMMERY WITH AN OCCASIONAL COLD DAY THROWN IN TO REMIND US.

THES SYSTEM REALLY WORKS, I HAVE TOO MANY GREAT LETTERS FROM HAPPY SUBSCRIBERS TO DOUBT IT.
IF YOU ORDER, BY SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

DUTCH SCHOUTZ

CHOPPING WOOD MAKES ME THINK OF OUR RECENT WEATHER HERE IN THE ST LOUIS AREA WHICH HS BEEN DAMN NEAR SUMMERY WITH AN OCCASIONAL COLD DAY THROWN IN TO REMIND US.
DUTCH SCHOUTZ
Not with me Dutch. I cruise the weather sites and consult with the almanac for information and still keep cutting wood, cause it's Missouri. If I cut too much for this season, it'll be there for the next.

Order has been in Dutch. Fleabay just now confirmed the order in my e-mail bout ten minutes ago.
YOUR ORDER CAME IN WHEN I WAS OFF GETTING MY BLOOD CLEANED AND EXCESS WATER REMOVED IN DIALYSIS ANDCOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
SORRY FOR THE DELAY THAT CAUSED.I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU BY NOW.

DUTCH SCHOULTZ

I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN PUT OFF BECAUSE IT IS AN EBOOK.
ACTUALLY IT ORIGINALLY WAS A COLLECTION OF PAPERS PRINTED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
IT GPT TOO EXPENSIVE TO PRINT AND SEND OUT THESE PAPERS AFTER 33 YEARS AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO INCREASE THE PRICE DURING THE OBAMA YEARS, SOME MUCH YOUNGER TALKED ME INTO DIGITIZING THOSE PAPERS SO I COLULDkeep the price the same and the good folks who bought them could print them out and have good copies of the original 39 or so papers.
The added advantage of digitizing was that now I could add 54 or so additional pages that should be of interest.
If you are interested after all this. send 19.95 to PayPal at
[email protected] AND THE WHOLE THING WILL DOWNLOAD ON YOUR COMPUTER.

THES SYSTEM REALLY WORKS, I HAVE TOO MANY GREAT LETTERS FROM HAPPY SUBSCRIBERS TO DOUBT IT.
IF YOU ORDER, BY SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

DUTCH SCHOUTZ

MY COLLECTOR'S ITEM
DUMB FIREWOOD STORY
Across the river. North on the Illinois side is the town of Grafton.Some friends of mine had a house built high on a bluff.
As time passed they decided to add four separate units to rent out as a Bed & Breakfast setup/ Very first rate with a bathtub for two, a fireplace and all one could hope for for couples.
One clown didn't like the way an well aged piece of firewood was burning so he took the burning chunk of wood outside and replaced it on the wood piled selected another more to his liking.
The disliked piece of firewood apparently resented this and rapidly spread its unliked flame enough to burn down the entire structure.
The fire marshall said it was the dumbest piece of ignorance he had ever seen infers.
Anotherer wizard in that area noticed that his fine stock of carefully prepared firewood ws going down faster than he was subtracting wood from it. Carefull watching showed him nothing so he drilled a hole in one top layer row. filled it with some kind of powder and sealed it artfully and waited.
Within a week there was a hard to explain explosion in a gas station about 4 miles up stream.

Dutch

Back