• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missouri opener success!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Brad!! Thanks for posting a write up and the video. I’ve been waiting to read about some turkey hunting!

Good on you for taking the young man! A day to remember…

Sure looked like you stoned that big gobbler. Did he wiggle at all?:oops:

Thanks again, Skychief.

Congratulations Brad!! Thanks for posting a write up and the video. I’ve been waiting to read about some turkey hunting!

Good on you for taking the young man! A day to remember…

Sure looked like you stoned that big gobbler. Did he wiggle at all?:oops:

Thanks again, Skychief.
He did flop some but just not right away! I’ll clean the skull and neck in my beetles to see the damage when we get done with customer skulls from last fall!!!

Looks like it was a great hunt. Not enough wild turkeys around here to bother trying to hunt them. But I have a back yard woods lot full of squirrels and the spring season opens in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll be post pics shortly afterwards.

FREAKING awesome! Note the flinter a bit more effective LOL.

Well I got a call from game and fish last Friday and the deal is I was next in line and a guy surrendered his tag so I get to go this weekend! Pumped by that video. They gobbling HARD here on the roost but shut up immediately at fly down. Seems the time may be just about right come this weekend!

Thanks for sharing and dragging that poor kid out and forcing him to have the time of his life!!

Latest posts

Back