• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missouri Doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

house

40 Cal.
Reaction score
1C9ECF84-65D2-460D-A371-F08655A4461A.jpeg
Shot this nice Missouri doe Sunday during our regular rifle season. This year has been a little slow in my neck of the woods, but this sure helped the winter food supply.

I got one just like that with the tiniest of spikes last year! Have the same pic too, would post but not a thread robber LOL

GOOD EATS!

Happy Thanksgiving member folks!

Congratulations house! That is a gorgeous rifle in my opinion. Will you tell us a bit about it?

Best regards, Skychief.

It is a custom built rifle that a friend of mine did. This one I believe was the second rifle he ever built. I helped on the metal, but all the wood work and knowledge came from him. Not bad for being self taught. He has gotten better since this one too. It has a 32” Rice barrel and it shoots as good as it looks.

Back