• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missouri... anyone?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 7.5 acres. all hils and trees, put a small house on it for when the Mrs. retires (132 days) It's about 4mi. East of Warsaw. on the So. side of the Osage river (Lake of the Ozarks) Started about 7 years ago, before things got Stupid. We didn't remove a tree we didn't absolutley have to. Just us ,the cabin, a boat, and plenty of Critters & firewood. I can hardly wait till Oct.28..She deserves it.

Got 7.5 acres. all hils and trees, put a small house on it for when the Mrs. retires (132 days) It's about 4mi. East of Warsaw. on the So. side of the Osage river (Lake of the Ozarks) Started about 7 years ago, before things got Stupid. We didn't remove a tree we didn't absolutley have to. Just us ,the cabin, a boat, and plenty of Critters & firewood. I can hardly wait till Oct.28..She deserves it.
My wife retired last year from teaching, I retired this year…nothing’s really changed. Probably won’t notice much change until the leaves turn, in the fall.

Enjoy the retirement.

Howdy all, I am 50 miles due East of Springfield,, looking for a group shooting in SW and South Central MO..

I hear you there. Well, I'd be open to meeting up some time if you wanted to shoot--let me know what days/times you are typically free. I'm 45, married with two kiddos-so I have to plan most stuff--although it's a bit easier now that one is off to college :).

Good advice here. Live on about 25 acres in NW Missouri and it's about 8kish an acre depending on how close to town (I live in Saint Joseph). Platte City area is more $$ yet due to proximity to Kansas City.

The NE Missouri area has some great hunting areas. Buddy bought a farm up there and put a small RV style cabin up there to hunt on--he's always pulling some great deer/turkey.
I live in Paris. N.E. Mo. Thick with turkeys and big cats.

Attachments

• 20201026_121943.jpg
    20201026_121943.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • received_462899399083675.jpeg
    received_462899399083675.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 0
Yes it is Tom Abel was my grandpa's brother
I grew up in Stoutsville and Tom Abel lived up the hill from us. Was at their house all the time. Spent many hours with Rex, Tom’s son. Tom and my father were close friend. Even after their house was basically destroyed by the worst hail storm I have ever witnessed we used to go visit them frequently at their new place between Florida and Paris.

Back