• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missouri... anyone?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I spoke with him recently, but on a different subject: I was talking to him about doing some drainage work on my farm ponds. I figure in a town that small, it has to be the same guy, and I'm glad to know he does gun work, too!
Yep,I believe that is his 'real' job....and he is a really good smith as well.
Macon

For you all here in MO, where do you pick up your real black powder? I used to get in St. Charles at Grafs, but they have changed ownership and the new owners don’t have a license for Black Powder.

I'm between Neosho and Joplin, also looking for a source for supplies, our local options are lacking...

My mother was from Alton in Oregon County, Mo. and I lived there from 1938 thru 1940. I still have relatives there and also In Winona. My youngest son lives is in Carthage. My Dad's folks all came from near Joplin

Back