• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missouri... anyone?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably know, Dwayne S, Tim B, John F, Bob C, Rod G and some others. Thay all also shoot in Berryville, Ar.

Wow, i sure xo know them. Good people, every one. They all helped me get started in all tnis crazyness.

Need thoughts on replacing our 15 year old TC with traditional inline’s, because of-cost. At our scout camp this year. I got one only shoot flint, but can’t at scout camp.

Ghost, we don't get into discussion of inline muzzleloaders here. There are a number of traditional muzzleloaders that are as efficient to load and shoot as the inlines. The traditional percussion muzzleloaders load as easily and quickly as the new fangled plastic front loaders. I've helped with the local youth firearms education program at the local range a couple of years ago and the traditional rifles loaded as quickly as the others. A flintlock in that situation may take a little longer and is a bit more fussy to use.

Columbia MO, but I’m new to the BP long gun fun. Been shooting percussion Colts for years.
First weekend in June Arrowrock is having its ‘night at the museum’ event. I have to work but I would recommend getting over to it if you can, good group of living history folk doing Indian colonial and up through post WTBS. Arrowrock was an assembly point for the Santa Fe trail. Lewis and Clark camped there, it was the hub of Missouri hemp trade, ect. Home of oldest operating tavern in the state.

Gregory Mitchell, as Tenngun says, come over to Arrow Rock on June 1. We will be camped beside the Huston Tavern, right on the Trail.
I can talk guns all day!!!

Or come east to the June Rendezvous at Fort de Chartres on June 1 and 2, 2019. The Fort is about 40 miles south of St. Louis near Prairie du Rocher, Illinois. You might find an old grenadier camped in the military area.

8 Bore, June 1st and 2nd are the correct dates for Bois D'Arc? What time does it officially start? I'm planning on coming for a while to check it out. It would be a great short trip for my better half and me since I can't drive very far anymore. I'm really looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back