Missouri... anyone?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

jlkehoe

32 Cal
Reaction score
Dexter-Stoddard county. Just getting into flintlock from side hammer percussion.

Icemanxxxv

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Smithville, Clay County MO. Just hanging out tinkering with my CVA St.Louis Hawken. Getting up the funds and nerves for a Flintlock Kit....

Badgerfarm

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
East of Springfield almost to the Webster county line. With that said does anyone in MO know of any good black powder shops? It seems like the regular PB shops are kinda snobish when it comes to the charcoal burners.

8 BORE

50 Cal.
Reaction score
A lot of us will buy supplies at Berryville in May and ot Sept. A lot of vendors with good prices. Stock up
We also buy powder in Russellville, AR. Can buy powder in 5 pound bags.

Badgerfarm

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
8 BORE do you have the dates for the Berryville shoot? I've been there one time many years ago and had a great time. Also do you have the contact information for the place in Russellville? Do they have other supplies? Does this forum have a private message board?

dhaverstick

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I live just north of Springfield near Fair Grove but I do most of my hunting on my farm in northern Shannon County.

Darren

Grenadier1758

58 Cal.
Reaction score
A goodly number of shooters live near St, Louis, MO. As Rich said, we should try to get together.

Old Mines, MO has their Winter Shoot on Feb 23 and 24, 2019.