Missouri... anyone?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
So ...any Missourians know of upcoming ML events coming up? The Gemmer Club down towards St. Louis sounds like a good bunch. I'm going to try to get there one of these days.

Reaction score
Got 7.5 acres. all hils and trees, put a small house on it for when the Mrs. retires (132 days) It's about 4mi. East of Warsaw. on the So. side of the Osage river (Lake of the Ozarks) Started about 7 years ago, before things got Stupid. We didn't remove a tree we didn't absolutley have to. Just us ,the cabin, a boat, and plenty of Critters & firewood. I can hardly wait till Oct.28..She deserves it.

Rock Home Isle

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Got 7.5 acres. all hils and trees, put a small house on it for when the Mrs. retires (132 days) It's about 4mi. East of Warsaw. on the So. side of the Osage river (Lake of the Ozarks) Started about 7 years ago, before things got Stupid. We didn't remove a tree we didn't absolutley have to. Just us ,the cabin, a boat, and plenty of Critters & firewood. I can hardly wait till Oct.28..She deserves it.
My wife retired last year from teaching, I retired this year…nothing’s really changed. Probably won’t notice much change until the leaves turn, in the fall.

Enjoy the retirement.

Latest posts