• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Missing Colorado Clyde

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only are there several gun experts here, I see we also have a few who are fluent in Spanish.

I'm sort of new here, does a moderator end a thread or does it just fade away when people stop replying. Also how old a thread can you respond to? There are some interesting topics on some old threads that are 10-15 years old. I'm supposing some of those people on the thread are no longer here.

I'm sort of new here, does a moderator end a thread or does it just fade away when people stop replying. Also how old a thread can you respond to? There are some interesting topics on some old threads that are 10-15 years old. I'm supposing some of those people on the thread are no longer here.
Maybe Zonie will end this thread its getting old non-relating to anything.
Only the emergence of CC can end this thread IMO.

If the responses in a thread violate the rules, the moderator can shut it down or may delete the offending posts and allow it to continue. Otherwise, they are open for anyone to post at any time. You can respond to an old thread and sometimes it comes back to life. If the old topic interests you, start a new thread about the topic.

You can always start a new thread and reference the old one, even including a link to the old one, for continuity.

We don't typically end active threads unless they drift too far off topic. Folks let threads die if they are duds. Might move to to "Non-Muzzleloading" as it is that.

For the most part it depends how many members report it and for what reason. You'd be surprised how tolerant we are here vs. how many reports come in. Zonie and I are very lenient regarding the 1st Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back