• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Missing Colorado Clyde

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea what he said ?????????
Or is that just a fine line between the
KNOWN AND THE UNKNOWN

I would agree with that assessment of Nebraskans. Spent a fair amount of time there and have quite a few friends from NE. I could even live there. I doubt I could ever be a big Red fan however....

One of my favorite drives is across NE on Hwy 20.

Fleener

My best buddy (human) moved to Olatha KS and his wife is from NE. They are huge corn husker fans and some of the nicest people you ever met (unless of course you cross her then she makes the old west Apaches seem like nuns:eek:

Golly I never meant to imply anything negative about Nebraskans. I have several good friends in Lincoln that I host here for Colorado hunts and vice versa.

But I'm at least pretty sure he isn't from Colorado.

Here I thought he was an ambassador from the great State of Colorado.So I guess Nebraska gets to claim him! I'm sort of "disheartened" to find he wasnt. You're sure he wasn't?

longcruise, if you knew cc like many of us did/do you'd know he's alive and well.
I think 8 BORE just means this thread is getting old and the topic of the now gone cc should rest in peace.
It's that "beating a dead horse" issue that plagues us.
At this point,, Who gives a ,,,, ? Move on.

Whanted to do a play on words and say tripe soup, but then thought a better one
‘Mundo just a pawn in game of life’

Yes I know it was Mongo

What the heel is mundo? I know menudo, and I know Mongo punches horses....but mundo????,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back