• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TRADE Miroku 1861

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLeadSlug

40 Cal
Reaction score
I've recently injured myself and am in need of a short and handy muzzloader for the upcoming hunting season. My miroku is too long and heavy for my needs. Looking for something in military configuration. Can supply a .580 rapine bullet mold if you can supply a mold as well. Pictures upon request

Thanks SLS

I've recently injured myself and am in need of a short and handy muzzloader for the upcoming hunting season. My miroku is too long and heavy for my needs. Looking for something in military configuration. Can supply a .580 rapine bullet mold if you can supply a mold as well. Pictures upon request

Thanks SLS
Hello,
Although this is a trade ad, it still needs a photo of the piece posted here, with your screen name and the date of the photo adjacent to the piece. Thanks

LD

I have a Birmingham made Parker Hale 1861 artillery carbine I might be interested in trading. Send me some pictures. Thanks.

Back