• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Mini Roach Belly.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Here’s your chance to own a genuine Two Feathers custom handmade knife at a great savings. It’s my Mini Roach Belly patch/neck knife. The price is $75.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$ to any of the 50, actual united states. That’s a $50.00 savings over the price of my regular full sized WE-1 Roach Belly. While smaller, this knife is NOT small, it’s just as “job ready” as its WE-1 big brother.

The knife measures 7” in overall length with a 3-1/2” long blade. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel, 3/32” thick 15/16” wide at the widest part of the belly, and RAZOR sharp! This knife is sharp enough to slice a tomato soooo, thin that the slice only has one side.... OK, maybe that's a bit over exaggerated; but you get the “point”…it’s SHARP!! Ask anyone who ever bought one of my knives, they don’t come any sharper.

The handle is made of vibrant Tiger striped Maple with a grain that really stands out! The handle has been sanded smooth, oiled, waxed and buffed, to a beautiful satin sheen that “glows” from the curl. The curl shimmers like a cat’s eye, and when the sun hits it at just the right angle, it glows like the flames of a fire!

The sheath is made of 5-6 oz. vegetable tanned, tooling, leather. It’s plenty strong, has a welt, and has been dyed dark Brown. The sheath has a riveted down, folded, belt loop that will accommodate a 1.25” wide belt or bag strap. The rivets are Antique Silver. It's been oiled, and waxed for better water protection and long life under hard use. It can also be carried as a neck knife with the addition of a thong. It has my Two Feathers signature and date burned into the back and my Two Feathers makers mark stamped in. The sheath has been hand laced using Saddle Tan, Real leather lace!
This is ALL 100% American made by me with American sourced materials in my shop. Please buy American, and support our local craftsmen.
1603474737282.jpeg
I stopped trying to make PC/HA knives, I don't have the historical background, BUT...I CAN make one heck of a great knife that really looks the part!!

Folks… this is a custom handmade Two Feathers knife that you can be proud to own and carry. It will quickly become your “Go To” knife for camp chores: peeling spuds, cutting patches, Whittling, or dressing game, it’s a Work Horse. This knife would also be a GREAT surprise Christmas gift for the next Davy Crockett or Annie Oakley in your family. Its smaller size and smaller belt loop would work well for a child sized belt, or shooting bag. The smaller handle will fit a child’s hand very nicely. Don’t be fooled, this IS NOT a “Child’s” knife! This is a full-fledged BIG man’s “do it all” knife. The handle alone will make you the center of attention at your next shooting event. Your buddies will all want to know where you got it…please tell them. :~))))

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Prices will vary.

I prefer PayPal friends option when sending funds, but I also take money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• 1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 001 edited 30.jpg
    1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 001 edited 30.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 002 edited 30.jpg
    1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 002 edited 30.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 003 edited 30.jpg
    1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 003 edited 30.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 004 edited 30.jpg
    1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 004 edited 30.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 170
  • 1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 005 edited 30.jpg
    1st. of the new Mini Roach Bellies 005 edited 30.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 157
Howdy folks:"
This one is still here. The second one never made it to the website. dalmieda88 snapped it up before it got that far, thanks. Hopefully he'll love it?
Don't let this one get past you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
Well guys; the Spalted Maple patch knife finally found a good home, she's gone! Now it's time for this one to go as well. The other Mini Roach Belly went in a heartbeat. Don't let this one slip away.
I'm not sure how many more knives I have left in me? But I'll keep at it as long as I can. Don't miss out on the chance to own a Two Feathers knife. It will be something your family can pass on for generations to come.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back