• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Mini Roach Belly patch/neck knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s your chance to own a Two Feathers knife at a savings. It’s my mini Roach Belly Patch/Neck knife. The price is $75.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$ to the lower 48 states. That’s a $50.00 savings over my regular WE-1 Roach Belly price.

This knife measures 7-1/8” overall length with a 3-1/2” long blade. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel, 3/32” thick 7/8” wide at the widest part of the belly, and RAZOR sharp! This knife is sharp enough to slice a tomato so thin that the slice only has one side. OK, maybe a bit over exaggerated; but you get my point, It’s SHARP!! Ask anyone who ever bought one of my knives, they don’t come any sharper.

The sheath has a soft Buckskin thong for neck carry. The thong measures 17-1/2” long folded. It will hang nicely. The sheath is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned leather. It’s plenty strong and has been dyed dark Brown. It has my Two Feathers signature burned into the back. The sheath has been hand sewn using a saddle stitch and waxed Irish Linen thread for that PC/ HA look.

You’ll be proud to own and carry this knife. It will quickly become your “Go To” knife for camp chores, peeling spuds, cutting patches, Whittling, or dressing smaller game. It’s a Work Horse.

At the suggestion of a friend, I’ve “aged” this knife for you PC purists; to replicate 200 years of use and wear, or laying in a tool shed. The handle is Curly Maple slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The blade has an excellent patina showing it’s “age.” I aged the handle as well by wearing those portions of it that touched the hand and fingers if you’re Right handed. All in all; this knife is as close as I could get it to a museum grade piece.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly.

I prefer PayPal friends and family option when sending funds, but I also take money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Mini Roach Belly CM 001edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach Belly CM 001edited 30.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Mini Roach Belly CM 002 edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach Belly CM 002 edited 30.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Mini Roach Belly CM 003 edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach Belly CM 003 edited 30.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 135