• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Mini Cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a brace. I see the brass one in the background. Nifty!

:shocking: I hope that's not a powder flask on the shooting bench. :shocking: :nono:
BTW nice looking cannon, they sure are fun aren't they?
Soggy

I always shoot with a flask next to my face when I fire my gonne. Minor things like this lead to great news articles.

Even the small ones are fun...

This is my .177 caliber "BB cannon"

Canon.jpg

Cannon2.jpg

Hey Livereatin'

Where did you find that?? That is cool!!
Cannon2.jpg

Don't let him kid you like that, it's really a 2 foot dime leaning against a full size cannon... :haha:

Well Musketman, then the question should be what kind of tree did that carriage come from to have growth rings a good 4" wide??

Well Musketman, then the question should be what kind of tree did that carriage come from to have growth rings a good 4" wide??

The rings were burnt on, he was trying to candy-stripe it like a ramrod... :crackup:

Back