• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mine, mine, all mine..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... so I didn't get the go ahead from Jethro.. but here is my target for the contest.

First three shots at paper out of this gun. The first shot I pulled to the left :doh: next two I didn't :haha:

25yds off hand

DSC_0712.jpg

Now to try and see how some #6's will do..

Roy
Would you be so kind as to post some pictures of the trigger guard and a close up of the lock screw, side .
Not that I am going to copy you..........
Well, maybe I will try
Deutsch

BigDeutscher said:
Roy
Would you be so kind as to post some pictures of the trigger guard and a close up of the lock screw, side .
Not that I am going to copy you..........
Well, maybe I will try
Deutsch

nothin fancy.. but here ya go

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

I like it Roy. You know I have literally built dozens of guns for myself the last 10 years.....I still don't own a flint gun of my own..... :haha:

Mike i have been building since 1960 and end up muzzleloading season without a flinter finaly had alan martin make one for me that will not be for sale. By the way love you stuff

Roy said:
I'm keeping this one!! :haha: Thanks :thumbsup:
You'll have it till somebody comes along with a big roll of hundreds and plops them in your hand. :wink:

lonehunter said:
Roy said:
only 3....
Still have it? :haha:
I'll bet he won't have it long.... :haha:
I was butchering some domestic turkeys today and shooting them with a .410 in the head....to damned decrepit to chase after them anymore.... so I was thinking to put together a "farm gun" like Roy's... then I remembered I'd not get to keep it long, so I continued on with the .410 and was glad to have it! :haha: :haha:

Thanks :grin: I had this piece of walnut for sometime now, knew it would make something special.

I got a doe with her two nights ago(it's in the hunting section). I am keeping this one. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back