Midwest?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
How can Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana be considered Midwest! If this ain’t the west then why do we wear these funny clothes.
I didn't draw the maps or decide who went where for the Forums Regional index but I think the reason they were put into the Midwest is because by doing so, another region wouldn't need to be added.
Some people would say Colorado, Wyoming and Montana would be in the "Mountain" zone.

I guess it is what it is and everybody has to be some place so for our forum they are in the Midwest zone. Try not to worry about it. :)

TGJaeger

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey! At one time Colorado, Wyoming and Montana were all part of the Nebraska territory. You really can’t be more mid-west than Nebraska!
And I don’t no way consider anyone to wear funny clothes - ‘cept Colorado and Iowa people who wear those funny bumblebee colors....

:ghostly:

sawyer04

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
How can Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana be considered Midwest! If this ain’t the west then why do we wear these funny clothes.
I think of the Midwest being along geographical lines of the Louisiana purchase. Perhaps it it would be better if we thought of latitude references such as upper Midwest and lower Midwest.

Cruzatte

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I guess it's all relative to where you're from. Where I come from, anything the other side of Bend is "back east." If you're from John Day, well.....that's really back east.

Group Builder