• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Midway

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn’t be a problem with back order, but unless they are running a sale, I would check the many other internet sources such as Powder Inc or Grafs for example, and see what they have in stock.

Hell i waited 11days for a in stock spring from midway and that was before all this corona manure,I would never order from them again.And customer service was obnoxious told me they had 10 days before i could file a complaint.

I have always had good results with Midway.

I either buy powder from Powder Inc. or get it at Friendship.

Hell i waited 11days for a in stock spring from midway and that was before all this corona manure,I would never order from them again.And customer service was obnoxious told me they had 10 days before i could file a complaint.

You are complaining about 11 days from placing an order to receiving it? That's not really slow at all unless you paid for express shipping. It's been my experience that USPS has been really slowed by the virus. Delivery times for packages are slow and it just took 8 days for a first class registered letter to reach me from 150 miles away in the same state.

I've ordered lot of things from Midway, and have had good service until my latest order. I've been waiting for several weeks and have gotten an email stating something about a tracking number problem. I guess I could blame the trucking co, but I placed the order with Midway, so they are on tbe hook as far as I'm concerned.

Who remembers when Midway's catalog looked like a Sears Robuck catalog, they shipped for free with a $25 order and 2 day delivery??? Those were the days.

You mean the big thick catalog that you could use for a booster seat ? Ya, those were the days, I think i might still have one somewhere.

"Who remembers when Midway's catalog looked like a Sears Robuck catalog, they shipped for free with a $25 order and 2 day delivery??? Those were the days."

My last order, I asked for a new catalog.

Lady sounded kind of sad, she said days of catalogs are gone. She said to keep mine for a reference.

I "LIKE" catalogs. At least Log Cabin and Dixie still have them.

You mean the big thick catalog that you could use for a booster seat ? Ya, those were the days, I think i might still have one somewhere.
Should have cleaned your plate like your parents told to and you wouldn’t be needing a booster seat today.

Here is a photograph of the last MidWay catalogs I received as far as I know. Have room in a file cabinet for old catalogs that I save for reference. These I believe are from 2011 or 2012. The one on the left is nearly 500 pages, the one on the right over 1000 pages.
1594072434250.jpeg

I used to order something from Midway every other month, combine items from latest two sales fliers (dates would overlap a few days). Haven’t really ordered much from them since they stopped the monthly sales fliers, although I still receive their email sales blast, but in most instances other sites beat their prices today. Tried to order a sales item a few weeks ago about an hour after I received their email, but item was sold out and a onetime buy, so no backordering allowed. Not the first time it’s happened. Didn’t hit the buy button for the other items I was going to order.

I got a flyer in the mail from them just the other day. I didn't even look at it and threw it away.

First I check Graf, then others, Midway, a nice company and good folks, is the last place I would go for powder.

Latest posts

Back