Midway USA

Discussion in 'Vendors and Manufacturers' started by Sean Gadhar, Nov 5, 2018.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Feb 9, 2019 #41

8 BORE

8 BORE

8 BORE

50 Cal. MLF Supporter

In Missouri Graf's is better. I dont use Midway either.

2. Feb 9, 2019 #42

bigted

bigted

bigted

40 Cal.

When I decide that I need a part or ball's or what have you , I shop ALL vendors including fleabay for the best price. Sometimes it falls to midway, sometimes Buff arms and on rare times I find my item cheaper on fleabay.

I have done this for years and find that the cheapest seems to float between all the vendors at different times. I also try to keep up with sale specials and figure in occasional free shipping, which I figure into the overall price.

I spent 15 years in the great state of Alaska so i am in symphony with the occasional high shipping gouged price to Alaska. Seems like some folks like lining their pockets with extra money in the guise of higher shipping to Alaska. However because of the relative small business coming from there, nobody seems inclined to keep a rein on the THEFT.

3. Feb 11, 2019 #43

Saxtonyoung

Saxtonyoung

Saxtonyoung

32 Cal

I have had positive results from Midway. Very pleased.

4. Feb 12, 2019 #44

Melnic

Melnic

Melnic

40 Cal.

Friday I placed an order through Amazon for a mold shipped by Midway. It was put into the mail on Saturday and It arrived Monday. Never had something get to me that fast from Midway before. I had stopped trying to use them a couple years ago due to slow shipping.

5. Feb 12, 2019 #45

gregwl

gregwl

gregwl

32 Cal.

I used to use Midway almost exclusively for my needs. When California changed the law about purchasing ammo online, they left an exemption for C&R licensees with a COE. Midway would not honor this so I go to other parties for ammo and parts/etc. I think they are all about volume and not individual customer focused.

6. Oct 8, 2019 #46

Sean Gadhar

Sean Gadhar

Sean Gadhar

69 Cal. MLF Supporter

I just ordered a ton (OK maybe not quite an actual ton) Of 40MM Ammo cans from Midway. I got them at what I think is a steal, Grade 2 cans $9.49 each, but with my Birthday discount $7.35 each and shipped free! Enough to replace the milk crates, boxes, totes excreta on the shelving in my gun room and have almost everything in 40 mic mic cans.
    Ordered on the 5th Saturday, all 3 packages :rolleyes:, were in UPS's hands Monday the 7th, I'll have them tomorrow the 9th.