• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Midsouth Shooters Supply

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once upon a time, I was searching for a double-barreled front loading shotgun. Navy Arms had their version at the time for about $385.00. About the same time I saw an advertisement in the back of a sporting magazine for very same Navy Arms Shotgun being sold by Midsouth Shooters Supply for $180.00, so I took the "bait." It came in the mail and was (is) one of the most beautiful and well functioning guns I own. When I went back to Navy Arms and asked Val Forgett why Midsouth was so much cheaper for the same gun his reply was: "If all they want to make is $50.00 on the gun, that's their choice." Of course, all of this transpired some forty years ago! Navy Arms in Ridgefield, NJ is now long gone, but his son continues the tradition in West Virginia under several corporate names-Old West Scrounger being just one.

I ordered a GPR from them last winter and received it within a week, very happy with the service and the price.

MSS rock and they've gotten quite a few of my dollars. Grafs is another great one to do business with
Thanks for recommending Grafs. Been wanting Berry’s 30-30 bullets to use in my Marlin lever gun and had been waiting for over a year for Midway to re stock them but Grafs has them in stock for the same price so I placed an order along with several other goodies including Slixshots for my Uberti Dragoon and one Pietta revolver.

I've had goodluck with Midsouth, and Midwayusa. Graffs always seemed high, but may have lowered their prices in the last few years.

They do seem to be a tad higher than MSS but then they have the fixed $12.95 shipping, so depending on what you are ordering and what else you can cram into the order to spread that $13 out over multiple items you can get it to be a tad less per item than MSS. Midway is about the same but then they have their free ship over $49 deals often enough...

Back