• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Middle TN Shooters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be having a shoot on October 16th in Alpha Ky north of Alvin York place at store turn right go to 4 lane go across bear right then left this will take you to Old Alpha school rd on right your there

I’d like to make that shoot, but life isn’t going to let me make it. I hope you have a great turnout and tons of fun.

Currently only indoors at Frontier Firearms in Kingston, TN (25 yards max), but I have enough land that we might be able to come up with a place to shoot outside.

I’m considering putting together a regular shoot starting next year. Laying out a woods walk on the farm and I have a decent range as well. I’m 30 miles the other side of Cookville from you. I’ll keep you up to date.
Let me know ill come down from Knoxville

I’m considering putting together a regular shoot starting next year. Laying out a woods walk on the farm and I have a decent range as well. I’m 30 miles the other side of Cookville from you. I’ll keep you up to date.

Ever try any of that bonded moonshine that comes from your area?

Ever try any of that bonded moonshine that comes from your area?

Hey Cookeville, I’m the next farm over from Short Mountain Distillery and I drive the side by side over at least once a month for a tasting or supper. That said, this place being so famous for moonshine (Al Capone bought much of his from the farm the distillery is now on), most of the best moonshine around here is still illicit, and bought and sold by the quart.

Hey Cookeville, I’m the next farm over from Short Mountain Distillery and I drive the side by side over at least once a month for a tasting or supper. That said, this place being so famous for moonshine (Al Capone bought much of his from the farm the distillery is now on), most of the best moonshine around here is still illicit, and bought and sold by the quart.

understand that...we stomped thru the hills of Jackson County in the 60s and 70s and grew up on copper kettle shine (no thump kegs around here) til the revenuers shut most of it down.

Up until a few years ago I had a neighbor that would give me some local shine for Christmas

Back