• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Middle TN Shooters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutnfancy

40 Cal
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any traditional muzzleloader shooters in Middle TN within 30 miles (give or take) of Cumberland County/Crossville, TN. Not interested in inline shooters, IMHO inline are muzzleloader wanna be's.

You might send a note to No Second Place, he does not check in very often, but he does live in TN. He is very knowledgeable.

Thank you FishDFly! Will do. I'm just tired of shooting by myself. I gave my son and both of my grandsons each a muzzleloader but none seem interested in shooting so I thought I would see if someone here would be interested in hooking up.

Sounds good. Been watching some of your videos, like your backdrop with the guns, bags, horns, etc. I've been checking out exactly where Short Mountain is, found out its near Woodbury, got folks over there and I'll bet they know almost exactly where it is.

Do you ever get over here in Crossville?

Sounds good. Been watching some of your videos, like your backdrop with the guns, bags, horns, etc. I've been checking out exactly where Short Mountain is, found out its near Woodbury, got folks over there and I'll bet they know almost exactly where it is.

Do you ever get over here in Crossville?

Im about 10 miles from Woodbury. I get that way once a year or so. Not often. Thanks, the backdrop is a nice display for the vids I make in the shop.

I always enjoyed my rides thru Woodbury , coming home on the weekend from work in East Tn.

I’m 1 1/2 hours West of Nashville.

Don’t forget Tennessee will be hosting the Southeastern Rendezvous this Fall!

45F3505B-13C8-49DC-B9F9-FC1B6B34354E.jpeg

I will be retiring to the Cosby area one of these days, but usually spend several months a year there now. I probably would attend for a few shoots since it is around 5 hours round trip.

Latest posts

Back