Quantcast

Middle TN Shooters

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Nutnfancy

40 Cal
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any traditional muzzleloader shooters in Middle TN within 30 miles (give or take) of Cumberland County/Crossville, TN. Not interested in inline shooters, IMHO inline are muzzleloader wanna be's.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
You might send a note to No Second Place, he does not check in very often, but he does live in TN. He is very knowledgeable.

Nutnfancy

40 Cal
Reaction score
Thank you FishDFly! Will do. I'm just tired of shooting by myself. I gave my son and both of my grandsons each a muzzleloader but none seem interested in shooting so I thought I would see if someone here would be interested in hooking up.

Bob McBride

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m considering putting together a regular shoot starting next year. Laying out a woods walk on the farm and I have a decent range as well. I’m 30 miles the other side of Cookville from you. I’ll keep you up to date.

Nutnfancy

40 Cal
Reaction score
Sounds good. Been watching some of your videos, like your backdrop with the guns, bags, horns, etc. I've been checking out exactly where Short Mountain is, found out its near Woodbury, got folks over there and I'll bet they know almost exactly where it is.

Do you ever get over here in Crossville?

RKing22

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am near Columbia, I’d be interested in a regular woods walk event ! Been a good while since I shot much, but retiring next year so going to catch up! Will be watching this thread.

Larry (Omaha)

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just tired of shooting by myself.
I will shoot with you anytime, except we kinda have distance issue. :thumb: I had the same issue with my sons. #1 just cared about sports, #2 found out girls were better looking than the old man.
Flintlocklar🇺🇲

Bob McBride

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good. Been watching some of your videos, like your backdrop with the guns, bags, horns, etc. I've been checking out exactly where Short Mountain is, found out its near Woodbury, got folks over there and I'll bet they know almost exactly where it is.

Do you ever get over here in Crossville?
Im about 10 miles from Woodbury. I get that way once a year or so. Not often. Thanks, the backdrop is a nice display for the vids I make in the shop.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I always enjoyed my rides thru Woodbury , coming home on the weekend from work in East Tn.

I’m 1 1/2 hours West of Nashville.

Don’t forget Tennessee will be hosting the Southeastern Rendezvous this Fall!

45F3505B-13C8-49DC-B9F9-FC1B6B34354E.jpeg

Reaction score
Clarksville, here.

I work overseas on a 4 month on/off basis, so I'm available to go shooting limited to work schedule

rp77469

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I will be retiring to the Cosby area one of these days, but usually spend several months a year there now. I probably would attend for a few shoots since it is around 5 hours round trip.