• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Northwest Michigan here. Totally new to the fuzzy cloud of satisfaction. Anybody here from the 3RD Michigan Co. F? I have a few questions.

Wellcome from Central Florida where the weather for shooting black powder has been awesome all winter. But… it’s starting to get hot. Shooting black powder down here from June thru Oct… The gun, The shooter, and The powder are all steaming wet. Enjoy your Michigan Spring and Summer and Fall.

Last edited:
Grand Valley Cap and Ballers?

If you are not a member you should be. Great place.

IronHand

Do you have to pay to be a member? I am up to Cadillac so I probably would not attend every time. Please tell me more or refer me to a website etc. Thanks,

Ken

Cadillac sportsman's club are great people. Not blackpowder but good range.

Ironhand

Southeast Michigan here..... just north of Detroit.
My Mom grew up in Iron Mountain and my Dad in Manistique.

Sure do wish they had stayed in the U.P and I had remained there until this day 70 years later.

Back