• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm right in the middle of the mitt, corner of 57 and 127. I have a place between Luzerne and Mio surrounded my National Forest that gets all of my hunting time. Matter of fact, it pretty much gets all my free time. And why not? Cabins "up north" are what its all about.

I belong to the Bellevue Conservation Club. Thinking about trying to get some kind of muzzleloading shoot going there.
Im in Battle Creek…I hunt fort Custer state land alot as well as state land in allegan..I am part of the Battle Creek Sportsman’s club. I wasn’t aware Bellevue had one as well..I would love to get out with some other guys sometime and shoot. None of my friends are into muzzleloaders

I'm not a native Michigander, but I lived in Taylor, south of Detroit for 14 years. Mainly hunted in the western U.P. and around Cadillac and Houlton Lake in the center of the state. Retired and moved down here to Tennessee in 2000. I do miss the north woods, but not the snow.

I'm not a native Michigander, but I lived in Taylor, south of Detroit for 14 years. Mainly hunted in the western U.P. and around Cadillac and Houlton Lake in the center of the state. Retired and moved down here to Tennessee in 2000. I do miss the north woods, but not the snow.
We are expecting 8-14” of snowfall across most of the state over the weekend

Back