• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Merry Christmas to.......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and all of you.
Not sure if there is a way to properly communicate how much I enjoy the sharing of information, ideas, knowledge, experience and skills we all have and bring to this forum, not to mention the friendly banter, laughter and passion. I truly hope this never changes.
Stay safe everyone, share the love of the season with family and friends, as well as strangers. May you all be blessed.
Walk

Merry Christ's Mass to all of us in our extended family here in the Forum. Thanks to Angie, Zonie, 'that other Moderator', and all the members for keeping the ML ship of rare and arcane knowledge afloat and ever seeking old wisdom and new shorelines. Peace and strudel to all; One grain, one thousand grains.

MERRY CHRISTMASS! to just about everybody, except the Canadians, Australians, and the Brits....
HAPPY CHRISTMASS to the Canadians, Australians, and those that are British...

LD
Never heard that before. As a born and raised Canadian, I’ve only ever heard Merry Christmas??
And thank you kind sir.
Walk

Back