• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Medicine Man and Me

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi: I did some research on Shamans that were war chiefs, there were a number of men who were .Tecumseh was one in the east who it was claimed had mystical powers, predicting several natural disasters and his own death. In the west the names were more familiar, Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Black Elk just to name a few. My People the Delaware were French aligned during the French and Indian War , although the event went to was later we had a nice time. I live along a creek the was inhabited by my People and bought a house with a deed that was an Indian Walking Purchase dated 1820. As much land as a man could walk around in a day.

Hi: I did some research on Shamans that were war chiefs, there were a number of men who were .Tecumseh was one in the east who it was claimed had mystical powers, predicting several natural disasters and his own death. In the west the names were more familiar, Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Black Elk just to name a few. My People the Delaware were French aligned during the French and Indian War , although the event went to was later we had a nice time. I live along a creek the was inhabited by my People and bought a house with a deed that was an Indian Walking Purchase dated 1820. As much land as a man could walk around in a day.

Thanks, I learn something new.

RiverRat
If you don't mind, where at in NE Pa.? I live in NE Pa. and would like to see this show.
God bless:
Two Feathers
I checked the map and we are less than two hours from each other. I travel down to the VA in Wilkes Barre for check ups. We have a frozen toe shoot next month at my club in Black Walnut if you are interested. You look familiar with the grey beard and white hair.....................lol

RiverRat
Thank you. You might have seen me in my old country music Duet, Country Memories? I played up your way a few times over the years. I'm not dead certain where you are EXACTLY, but I know some of the towns up in that neck of the woods. I played in East Benton a few times, and one or 2 other places up there. We go to the Sams Club in WB a lot, and always stop in to the Long Horn Steak house when we're up that way. I know where the VA hospital is on Mundy Street. Never been there, but I see it every time we go up that way.

I don't shoot anymore, stroke in 2013, but I still love going to the rendezvous's and blanket trading sessions, and shows. We have the 18th. Century Artisans Show coming up on the 31st of January and the 1st. of Feb. at the Country Cupboard restaurant in Lewisburg. That's near Williamsport. Thanks for your reply.
If you need anything, PM me.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back