• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Medford, Oregon?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilder

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Recently moved from Alaska to Oregon just outside of Medford.

Was wondering if any other members here lived in the area and could recommend a place to buy ML guns and gear. I sold all my stuff to help fund the move and now the fun part of putting it all back together again can begin.

Bilder, welcome. I'm in the hills above Talent. Sportsmans Warehouse has a limited selection. The Gun Works in Springfield is awesome. That said, I get most of my stuff from the Internet, and have bought several guns right here from the classifieds. I believe the nearest places that actually stock real BP are the Gun Works and Parker's Rod and Gun in Klamath Falls.

Thanks for the info. I live between Phoenix and Talent just off 99.

Guy at Sportsman's Warehouse said that the local club does a group buy once or twice a year for BP. Not sure of the accuracy of that statement, but the club is on my list of groups to visit.

Bilder: The Little Butte Mountain Men club shoots once or twice a month at their range near Lake Creek. There's a club over in Klamath Falls that shoots at the range near Keno. Both outfits hold rendezvous; LBMM hold theirs around Father's Day, and usually up past Howard Prairie. I may have an extra pound of BP if you need one. If so, shoot me a PM.

There are a few clubs further north in Central Oregon, I have been shooting with the Grizzly Mountain Long Rifles and they do a club order. They put on the Horse Ridge Rendezvous in February if you want info I can get it to you.

Back