• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Me to, trying out the photo thingy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olgriz

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This here picture tells a story. Me 'n a ol boy that posts to this outfit, but shall remain un-named for the time, was dressed up in our skins checking out a good spot to do some hunting come season. Seems that sometime in the distance past some Indians was a huntin' buffler and a tarnado done whupped up thar arrers and put 'em into orbit. Well sir, when this little bubba an me was out in them woods it seems that them arrers was startin to come out a orbit. Well sir, my ol' pard was lookin so purty in that outfit I decide I outta take a pichur of him. Just as I snapped a pichur one of them arrers plunked down rite in front of his nose. Liked to scared the livin you know what outta him. We done beat feet outta there. This here is a true story an I'd take you right to the spot, but them arrers are still a comin' down and it's too dangerous to be there.
TIMARR.jpg

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
cowhand,
you did good with that camera thingy.
got anymore???

snake-eyes :applause: :) :peace: :thumbsup:

I guess the cats out of the bag yep that is me the day ol cowhand and I were out looking fer sine. never forget it. :redface: :haha:

Tim/bear1st :thumbsup:

Cowhand, another Great yarn there. I see that you are a neighbor nearly. I am just north of Roseberg about 12 miles in Sutherlin. Maybe we could get together sometime and do some shooting? I just moved up here a couple months ago and don't know of any places where i can go to shoot yet that aren't private property. Take care. Ohhh, do ya fish too? ::

Back