• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Me Gaggle of Home-grown British Beauties

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
The collection of 18th century British-style guns that I made currently at my home.

dave
AWGUECI.jpg

kVoMgSX.jpg

1evlfgs.jpg

DfqFGrY.jpg

fFSSezt.jpg

dave

Wow, i am so glad that the ML forum shows up in my mailbox first thing in the morning, seeing your collection sure made my coffee a real pleasure today, will be working on our old farm bell tower today sooo the woodwork will be FAR more simple .......thanks for sharing! 👍🏻👍🏻

Dave: Looks like you can't stop. And I hope you don't !! LOL Fantastic collection and super quality. Just love looking at the guns you make.

Rick

You are right up there with the best of the best of the 18th century masters. Bravo!

Hi,
The collection of 18th century British-style guns that I made currently at my home.

dave
AWGUECI.jpg

kVoMgSX.jpg

1evlfgs.jpg

DfqFGrY.jpg

fFSSezt.jpg

dave
Superb craftsmanship Dave 👍
I also favor English & European firearms, my artistic skills were limited so was fortunate enough to locate originals to shoot.
Chuck aka relic shooter
Idaho

Having seen some of these in hand, they would fit right into a collection of original English fowling pieces. Now if Dave had a sizable estate, we could have quite a hunt posing as rabble running amok!

Hi and thanks guys,
The added pleasure is they all shoot really well. I have not taken the 2 newest out on any woods walks yet but the other 3 have performed nicely. The fowler with the long blued barrel is my current "go to" gun for shoots. I have a feeling the rifled officer's fusil on the end next to it is going to give it a real run for the money. For 3 of the guns, if I miss my target, I can always stab it with the fitted bayonet! Thanks for looking.

dave

Back