Quantcast

Me Gaggle of Home-grown British Beauties

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Larry (Omaha)

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful collection Dave!
Those are all "Would love to have one like that someday" guns. Detail, lines, architecture, wood and finish make an awesome collection. :thumb:
Flintlocklar🇺🇲

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice work!

reiter1957

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Wow, i am so glad that the ML forum shows up in my mailbox first thing in the morning, seeing your collection sure made my coffee a real pleasure today, will be working on our old farm bell tower today sooo the woodwork will be FAR more simple .......thanks for sharing! 👍🏻👍🏻

rickystl

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Dave: Looks like you can't stop. And I hope you don't !! LOL Fantastic collection and super quality. Just love looking at the guns you make.

Rick

Barry Strickland

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I always enjoy seeing your artistry Dave. You have tremendous talent. I have to wonder how many hours at the bench those five of your examples represent!

WRussell

45 Cal.
Reaction score
You are right up there with the best of the best of the 18th century masters. Bravo!

relic shooter

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
The collection of 18th century British-style guns that I made currently at my home.

dave

dave
Superb craftsmanship Dave 👍
I also favor English & European firearms, my artistic skills were limited so was fortunate enough to locate originals to shoot.
Chuck aka relic shooter
Idaho

rich pierce

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Having seen some of these in hand, they would fit right into a collection of original English fowling pieces. Now if Dave had a sizable estate, we could have quite a hunt posing as rabble running amok!

dave_person

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi and thanks guys,
The added pleasure is they all shoot really well. I have not taken the 2 newest out on any woods walks yet but the other 3 have performed nicely. The fowler with the long blued barrel is my current "go to" gun for shoots. I have a feeling the rifled officer's fusil on the end next to it is going to give it a real run for the money. For 3 of the guns, if I miss my target, I can always stab it with the fitted bayonet! Thanks for looking.

dave

Latest posts