• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Me and my true love

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 49399

54 Cal.
Reaction score

Actually, my true love was operating the camera .
For those interested, I was using 50gr of Goex 2f (main charge and prime), a wad of tow, 1/2 inch glass marble and another wad of tow. Flint was homemade from a rock found on my farm. This is a light, easy target load accurate out to about 30 yards max. It saves on precious lead.

Last edited:
Ok, its working on my iPad now.

PhDBrewer - Oh no, no, definitely not her fault! It was the geezer trying to load the video 😄. But I think I fixed it.

Good on my IPhone once I hit the play button.
That’s a county mile barrel rifle. That front sights way way out there. Or at least the camera angle makes it appear.😊

It’s a Fusil de Chasse smooth bore, about 20 gauge with a 44 inch barrel. It’s a big gun but fits me fine. It’s my favorite gun by far.
I’m native to East Tennessee, way up near the Kentucky border in Scott County. Dad took us to Cincinnati in 45, Kinfolks still thru out Tennessee, some how I’ve never made it back.

I know where you’re talking about. Wife’s family is from Scott county. My folks were from Whitley county Kentucky.

View attachment 104334
For those interested, I was using 50gr of Goex 2f (main charge and prime), a wad of tow, 1/2 inch glass marble and another wad of tow. Flint was homemade from a rock found on my farm. This is a light, easy target load accurate out to about 30 yards max. It saves on precious lead.
You gotta get your sound girl and your film girl in same salon.
We love videos!
Neil

View attachment 104334
What is it see nothing

Back