• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

me and my flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here are some shots of my 54cal colonial va made by Brad Emig from Cabincreek. The wood is presentation grade curly maple.
flintlockpicts013.jpg

flintlockpicts014.jpg

flintlockpicts012.jpg

flintlockpicts010.jpg

And here is a pic of me shootin off of a "horse" at a rondy. Yes, I nailed the target
s001.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup:

They should make the horse shot more interesting though, a barrel or log on ropes so it moves. :haha:

I like the looks of a Virginia. That rifle looks sweet. Shootin' off a horse looks fun too. I'd like to see a shot straddling a split-rail fence. Now, that would be a measure of tolerance. :grin:

yeah that split rail fence idea sounds a bit painfull. The hardest part of shooting off of that "horse" was that the target was in front of the horse instead of an angle. That is why I was leaning back so far. Anyway it was good fun.

Nice Rifle! I think you ought to get a more comfortable saddle for your horse!

Back