• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Mdm tomawacker 12 gauge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micsputnik

32 Cal
Reaction score
I bought this 12 gauge toma-wacker black powder shotgun at a sale and after cleaning the rust spot off it would like to find a turkey load. Anyone have any idea? Also anyone know if the 209 primer plug is made by Pedroelli or a different still in business company? I’d like to buy a new primer plug.

I bought this 12 gauge toma-wacker black powder shotgun at a sale and after cleaning the rust spot off it would like to find a turkey load. Anyone have any idea? Also anyone know if the 209 primer plug is made by Pedroelli or a different still in business company? I’d like to buy a new primer plug.
What is a toma-wacker ?

It’s a tomwacka 12 gauge in line shotgun. Originally sold by cabellas. Made by MDM company Millennium designed muzzleloaders in Maidstone Vermont. I’ll try attach a picture soon.

Oh I didn’t know the in-line was out here. Well I posted on the modern site for the tomawacker. I still have a post here on my t/c hawken round ball 1/66 barrel. So take a look on that post guys. Thanks

Performance will be similar. Try 80grains 2f wad and the same volume of shot. Try less powder to tighten your shot pattern first
A tuna can gives you range.
Shoot till it can’t go through.
You can also adjust shot upward.
Get yourself a side lock and you won’t go back.

Back