• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

MAY CONTEST

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Jaque said:
Heh. Did anyone read the fine print on the bowling pin target?

"Recommended use: scoped rifle"

:surrender:
Well that 'splains why I couldn't see the durned thing when I shot at it... an' all this time I thought I wuz jest blind!

JRMflintlock, 58Caliber, and Silky, your targets are here.

Let me know if I missed anyone, otherwise Ill post scores tomorrow!

Having none objecting, I am going to assume I have all the scores.

Mad Irish Jack takes first with 6 points.
BlackJacque takes second with 5 points
Nessmuk takes third with 4 points.

The remainder are in the table below:
Mad Irish Jack 6
BlackJacque 5
Nessmuk 4
PK 3
JRMFlintlock 3
RussellShaffer 3
Shootin Fool 2
Juice Jaws 2
Kansas Jake 2
58Caliber 2
Maven 1
MDK_WV 1
Mark/WI 1
Silky 0

For those who were encouraging me to shoot as well, I scored a 1.. Now I remember why I shoot off a bench..

Congratulations Mad Irish Jack, That is some fine shootin :hatsoff: Thanks Adui for puttin this on. Bowling was a tough shoot.

Now on to the June shoot. Maybe just Maybe the target won't keep dodging mine RB's this time :wink:

Again, thanks for putting it on Adui. :hatsoff:

Fellas, bring your "A" game for the month of June. Just so there's no confusion, that's internet smack talking. Silky got his groove back. :haha:

It seems like it worked about the same way as my bowling. Four gutter-balls and a strike!

Attaboy Mad Irish Jack! You've had to have hit the top shamrock dead-center to get the 6.

Please tell me you used a rifle this time instead of a pistol.

:hatsoff:

Black Jack,
Yeh, I did use the rifle gun rather than my pistol. :wink: And it improve generously over April. Secret is: I shoot a "scoped rifle gun". :idunno: That's a gun you done wash out the barrel a usin' SCOPE mouth wash. :rotf: Figured if'n it makes fer a clean mouth (it don't be helpin with languig) it'll smack'n make that bore gleam!. Yes sir! :hmm:
I hit the top clover 'bout 1:30 a hair off center. The ring was bit low but in tween them lines but I almost cut the bottom one. 3&4 I started left and crept in 'til I sighted the left line of the pin and squeezed off and had topper with 4, almost same hole, just up off'n the bottom'bout 1/3 ways in. I was going to do the same on 5 but had a brain fart: tried to relocat the sight on the move to above the clover, boom'n jerked it but my voice from above kept it inside the right line somehows. That one WAS blind, stupid luck. But I'll still own it. We all goes through life with some hard times and we do also have some good luck....and some dumb luck. I've had my shares of all. Looking forward to the June shoot. Be going to a WV rondy near Hundred, WV this weekend, so I probably won't shoot fer a couple weeks or better; after I get my target back. Lets keep making white smoke and talk up some other members bout joinin in. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back