• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

MAY CONTEST

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to download and print it with the original link super easy this afternoon. I am going to try and shoot it this weekend before the deadline!!

Thanks!!

Mailing mine today such as it is. It was fun to shoot this and I look forward to continuing to participate. This is the first competitive shooting I have done in years and my off hand is pretty poor. I used my 32 traditions Deerhunter and I surprised myself.

Going out today to give her a go!

I really need to get out and shoot more!!!

I used to burn lots of powder, but life takes up more time the older I get! Time to slow down and smell the powder again!!

Adui said:
I was worried!!

So, for an upcoming shoot my wife wants me to use a Zombie target. Thoughts?

For the record, I'm not opposed to the idea, but I want to be sure its something we can all have fun with.

You are most welcome! I look forward to getting the targets still out.

Im enjoying these a lot! So I will definitely continue so long as I am able!

Ok I received the following targets today:
Mad Irish Jack O'donnel
RussellShaffer
Kansas Jake
PK

Still waiting on:
58 Caliber
jrmFlintlock
BlackJacque and Shootinfool.

If I've missed someone please chime in!

Got mine in the mail today. There's 5 holes in the paper... :idunno:

I do think I need to consider a fouling shot, but I'm not convinced it isn't my nerves yet.

Latest posts

Back