• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

MAY CONTEST

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who cant make the original download link work please try this:

Target

Its not perfect, its going to ask you for your e-mail addy and then send you a link. Until I can find a better option I'm afraid this will have to do. If there isn't enough interest with this hang up Ill post a different target for May.

OK That worked for me. I went ahead and printed 3 right away just in case it didn't work if I tried a second time!

Dang! These targets are not easy to see at 25 yards. Oh - I see, "Recommended Use: Scoped Rifle". 3x magnification at 50 yards will still appear larger than what the naked eye sees at 25 yards. That explains it.

Adui,
I got mine printed out this past weekend :thumbsup: . Today I just finished drilling the finger and thumb holes in my 5 round-balls :doh: . Now I'm ready when I get shootin' time. :idunno:

Whale. :hmm: I amember I heerd once, 'at them air modern rifle shooters gits treemandus akrit results from 'em air hollor pointed bullets 'at they use. I amadjin bein pointed, dem air bullets might reach out a bit, and touch wair day wanta. So, I figur, shootin et a bowling pin with a ball with finger holes and a thumb hole, well the odds of a hole hitting that target first air a good bet :applause: . An if'n yer a huntin, you be a leevin more holes in the game fer bleedin.:slap: Right???? An bein akrit AND more deadly they be better to use, Right :slap: . Just my $.02 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So, Im not getting as many targets this month. I need to know if its because of the delivery method of the target. If so, Im going to have to change my plan for next month. I want as many to participate as possible, but the targets I have in mind are not currently hosted on any sites so Id have to play that upload game like this time.

The good news is Lucky gunner seems to finally have the site fixed...

It probably didn't help that lucky gunner was down for 2 weeks. I just got mine printed off the other day and plan on shooting this weekend.

Maybe just bad timing with the site being down.

Timing is everything. I downloaded my target the same day you posted with no problems, but I have had no time to shoot. I have been in a county wide bicycle race the first two Saturdays in May and last weekend I was watching the grandkids. This weekend my plan is to shoot the target. If all goes well you should have it by this time next week.

Did anyone even try (See) the extra download link I provided? I'm not upset, I just need to know because I had other shoots planned that require me to be able to upload a target you cant get on a regular site.

Latest posts

Back