• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Matt Avance Cased Flintlock Pistol Pair, 50 Caliber Rifled

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Muzzleloaders

Dave Puvogel
Reaction score
Matt Avance Cased Flintlock Pistol Set, 50 Caliber Rifled Barrels. Curly maple stocks. Custom case made by the owner who passed. Not sure if they were ever fired. 1 of 3 and 2 of 3. Rifle was 3 of 3 but sold separately before I acquired these. $3000 OBO plus actual shipping cost.

IMG_5994.JPG
IMG_6000.JPG
IMG_6001.JPG
IMG_6002.JPG
IMG_6003.JPG
IMG_6004.JPG
IMG_6005.JPG
IMG_5993.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5999.JPG
    IMG_5999.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5999.JPG
    IMG_5999.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 30
Just curious brother did you withdraw him because he sold them or you had no response I think a lot of people are saving their pennies right now because of the second surge of Covid and just all the BS with the current administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back