• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Matchlock on order...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney Smith

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Just placed an order with the Rifle Shoppe for a matchlock kit today. I had been attempting to talk to someone there for several weeks but could not get a person to pick up the phone. I did read they were in the process of moving to a new faculty so I figured I'd give them a few weeks. A nice lady answered today and took my order. I picked the left handed early matchlock with trigger lever. I was told it would be approxiately 3 weeks as they don't cut stocks until they have an order secured, and I guess I go into the pipeline. That's fine by me as I'm in no hurry. This will become this winters new project.

I'm very excited as I've always wanted to own a matchlock. I'm willing to spend the extra money to get a quality kit, it will be worth the wait.

I have heard they take a while to get things shipped. I am in no hurry. If it takes a while I'll be on the phone weekly until I get results.

I haven't heard a word from them since my order was placed. I'm going on two months now. The money went through within a week though. I'm still fine with them taking a while to get the kit to me. I'll give it some more time but will inquire as to the status of it at some point.

I haven't heard a word from them since my order was placed. I'm going on two months now. The money went through within a week though. I'm still fine with them taking a while to get the kit to me. I'll give it some more time but will inquire as to the status of it at some point.
I just posted an update on the Vendors Forum. JFYI.

Rick

Latest posts

Back