• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Match Ready TC Cougar 50 Caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below 50 caliber Thompson Center Cougar match ready rifle for sale. I have gone through the rifle and oiled the entire stock (inside and out). All the metal has been properly cleaned and oiled also. The wood is very nice as the pictures show, with a few small dings. The stainless steel hardware is in great shape. The lock and triggers have been adjusted (updated if required) and tuned to give a reliable, clean and safe function. The barrel is the 32" long Green Mountain drop in with a 1-66" round ball twist. The barrel is like new inside and out. I can't get any decent picture of the bore, but it is great with no rust or pitting. The rear sight has positive adjustments also.

I have test fired it and it is extremly accurate. My load was 60 Gn's of Swiss FFFg under a .395 ball with a linen patch.

I am asking $850 which includes fully insured shipping to normal areas. If you live out West, I am going to have to get an additional $25 to cover shipping cost. I ship through the USPS.

My payment preference is a credit/debit card, with the 3.5% card charge. You will need to call me to process the card. If you would prefer not to use a card, I do accept USPS Money Orders also.

The only partial trades I am interested in is the TC Pennsylvania Hunter rifles with the 31" slow twist octagon to round barrels, w/o the QLA feature.

Please ask if you have any questions or need additional information.

IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0036.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.