• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Mason Dixon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capnball

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Not sure if Maryland is considered "South East" although I'm quite literally a couple miles south of The Mason Dixon Line. Anyway, hello.......or "hey y'all" whichever applies. I'm trying to blend. ;) I love the area, the people are great. I'd love to find a place to shoot muzzleloaders near Harford county. Any help would be great, thanks.
Neil

Not sure if Maryland is considered "South East" although I'm quite literally a couple miles south of The Mason Dixon Line. Anyway, hello.......or "hey y'all" whichever applies. I'm trying to blend. ;) I love the area, the people are great. I'd love to find a place to shoot muzzleloaders near Harford county. Any help would be great, thanks.
Neil
Howdy from Damascus, Maryland. I'm up in Bel Air quite often.

Well "near" is sort of relative.

I would suggest The Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, WHICH..., are not IN Baltimore, but actually located at a facility in Marriotsville, MD. While that's an hour drive from Bel Air, the club is unique in that by being a member of the Marriotsville Muzzleloaders, you have access to all of the shooting facilities, not just when the black powder club meets. There is a 200 yard rifle range, shotgun and pistol ranges. You get the "member" discount if you decide to take part in any shooting activity they hold.

LD

Capnball, do you and your cousin shoot with the N-SSA?
Haven't had the pleasure of shooting N-SSA yet. My cousin shoots all modern stuff. I really like percussion and flintlocks but I'll shoot anything that goes bang.
Seriously, I like it all.
Neil

Back