Marking an Item Sold.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have just made some changes since Zonie is not around to watch for the sold post at the end of an item being sold.

If you have a thread in any of the 5 Classified Forums, you can change the thread from FOR SALE to SOLD, by editing the thread title.

1. Go to the first post and look to the top right for the 3 dots. That is where a drop down menu will drop down and say Edit post.

1627960705775.png

2. Click on that Edit Thread.

3. You can change the FOR SALE to sold (or withdrawn, etc)

1627960791079.png

4. Then remember to SAVE:

1627960833523.png

Now when you see your title, you should have SOLD (or what you picked) showing. This is good for 1 month from time of original post.

bubba.50

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Should have been an available feature all along.

bubba.50

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The dots show up on my ads in firearms for sale but don't on my ad in firearms accessories.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The dots show up on my ads in firearms for sale but don't on my ad in firearms accessories.
Try it now for me. Looks as if I may not have hit save when I did it changes last night. At least for that forum.

steg49

Pilgrim
Reaction score
How do I remove an older post in the for sale. I went to the ... and didn't get a menu. Do I need to bring this back to the top by posting again on that thread? thanks George Steger steg49

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You cannot remove an older post. We can mark it sold, withdrawn, close the thread. Or if really necessary to be deleted, report it and ask the mods to delete it.

Old Hawkeye

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have just made some changes since Zonie is not around to watch for the sold post at the end of an item being sold.

If you have a thread in any of the 5 Classified Forums, you can change the thread from FOR SALE to SOLD, by editing the thread title.

1. Go to the first post and look to the top right for the 3 dots. That is where a drop down menu will drop down and say Edit post.

View attachment 88095

View attachment 88096

View attachment 88097

Now when you see your title, you should have SOLD (or what you picked) showing. This is good for 1 month from time of original post.
When I click on the 3 dots it says "select for moderation". I can't get "Edit Thread" to appear no matter what I do. When I hit "choose" it only says "Deselect All". When I click on that NOTHING happens. I give up!!!! Please delete or withdraw if you can.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
When I click on the 3 dots it says "select for moderation". I can't get "Edit Thread" to appear no matter what I do. When I hit "choose" it only says "Deselect All". When I click on that NOTHING happens. I give up!!!! Please delete or withdraw if you can.
Which forum? What name of thread?

Rod Man

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 88095

View attachment 88096

View attachment 88097

Ma’am

I made a mistake in the classifieds and need to withdraw/delete the post. I was not trying to sell anything I was just trying to tell people where I saw a couple of rifles an apparently I broke some rules. The post is “Older Model GPR and Crockett 32. Could you please delete that. I would certainly appreciate it.

RM

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Did you report that post so the guys could pull it for you. I'll take a look and if it's still there I will remove it.

necchi

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Did you report that post so the guys could pull it for you.
The "report" feature, does not function in the classifieds section.
If the report button is clicked, it gives a bar with options to select all or none with nothing more then a close button available,, neither option allows an actual report to be made.
There's a post with someone looking for center-fire ammo for weeks,,(?)

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello again Dear Angie, Now that I'm able to log in and read the latest threads and postings, I would like to re-open two items with that I had for sale previously
before I went on a medical leave of absence. Both items will require price editing as times and shipping have changed. If you could re-open these two postings, I would very grateful. If you're not able to re-open them I will repost them. Kind regards, Paul Tremblay Sr.

Pedersoli Rocky Mtn. Hawken Rifle 54 cal. Maple Stock
Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle 45 cal. Maple Stock

Latest posts