• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

March Shoot: Winter Thaw Woods Walk Muzzleloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DennyDucet

36 Cal.
Reaction score
March woods walk. Join us.
In 1785 Thomas Jefferson wrote to his fifteen-year-old nephew, Peter Carr, regarding what he considered the best form of exercise: "...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."1

[youtube]rYJ0TB_3-Fs[/youtube]

Denny, I recently found your videos on youtube and I have to say I enjoy them very much. Nothing fancy just a bunch of fellas enjoying a day of shooting, good camaraderie and down home music in the back ground. Wish there was a group like this near my home.

Don

Denny, Thanks for posting this. It's so pleasant to see folks having a good time with a hobby we all enjoy. A lot of smiles and kidding. (And I don't have to freeze my toes off.) Also, I love the music you chose.

This will cost me some time as I go through your other videos. Time well spent until I can get to the range.

Jeff

Hello Denny,

our congratulation for your amazing film`s
We where happy to enjoy every single film.
pls be ongoing.

question: how to you score the hits of the shooting members

on the gong targes it is clear but what is on the noveltys and papertargets?
May you will be able to improve your films and place a second Camera at the target line.
i saw this at Rob`s British Muzzleloaders Videos.

thx for sharing again and some greetings from Germany

Klaus :wink: VSV Muzzleloader Cologne :hatsoff:

Back