• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

March shoot: Bulls-eye partner shoot.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time shooting this contest. It is also my first time shooting a muzzle loader.
Does the target print on 8.5" x 11" letter size paper?

This is my first time shooting this contest. It is also my first time shooting a muzzle loader.
Does the target print on 8.5" x 11" letter size paper?

Yes, standard printer paper will do ya. Good luck! By the way Hatchet Jack, last I heard you was froze to a tree. :D

Logcutter, I shot my target this morning. I definitely won't win any awards, but I got it shot. I saw skypilot39b and his son there too.

Okay Jake, we'll be on the scoreboard at least. :) No kidding you ran into Skypilot at the range? Wow, its a small world.......but I wouldn't want to paint it. :D

Okay Jake, we'll be on the scoreboard at least. :) No kidding you ran into Skypilot at the range? Wow, its a small world.......but I wouldn't want to paint it. :D
Kansas Jake was one of the great people that welcomed me to the Sunflower State when the Army decided it was in the best interest of National Defense if I moved here. Been some good times are the range. My son and I got ours shot, they'll be in the mail ever so shortly

I too mailed mine today. I enjoy these postal shoots. It is a good reason to go out and shoot and to do something a little differently. Thanks Terry for doing this for us.

Got Juice Jaws and Logcutter's targets today. You are both on the scorecard.

Juice jaws; thanks for shooting this one, if no one else offer's, and assuming you want me to; I'll break my standing rule of not shooting in the contests and shoot a target as your partner. Your call sir!

Adui, I've been joined as team mate with Ames. He's taken a chance that my re-habed shoulder is fine to spit lead. Looking forward to smoking up the landscape this afternoon. Ames/MadJack,hmmm,... sounds interestin'!

Got Juice Jaws and Logcutter's targets today. You are both on the scorecard.

Juice jaws; thanks for shooting this one, if no one else offer's, and assuming you want me to; I'll break my standing rule of not shooting in the contests and shoot a target as your partner. Your call sir!

That's up to you, I enjoy just going out and shooting.

Well I finally got out and shot yesterday. Target is in my mailbox awaiting the mailman. It was the first time shooting my completed Kibler Colonial Rifle in .54. Given blue sky, sunshine, 50 degrees and unfortunately a 14 MPH wind I hope I did my pard Maven OK. We will see. I probably should have shot one of my other guns but was too excited to try the Kibler as it has been ready to shoot since early December. :thumbs up:

Dave

Dave, I haven't yet shot my March target, but hope to do so on Sunday - Tuesday, assuming the weather cooperates. Don't worry about letting your pard down, as I need a bit of practice and maybe X-ray vision as well.

I received the following targets:
Kansas Jake, completing your team score on the board.
Skypilot 39b and S Warren you are both on the board as a team.

Thank you all for shooting, and to Skypilot and S Warren WELCOME to the postal shooting matches! thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Back