• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

March 2017 Partner Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help. I'm trying to get Crewdawg to join me too because he's been absent for awhile.

OK. Now we have 4 for-sure teams;

Ames and Britsmoothy
58 caliber and Flint62Smoothie
Hermit and MDK_WV
Loyalist Dave and Pappy237

These guys have offered to join in with their smootbores;

Jess
Silky921

And these guys have offered to join in with their rifles;

Silky921
eggwelder (who would like a Canadian partner if possible)

Send out some PTs to these guys if you need a partner! Form up your teams! The contest has officially begun and times a wastin'!

Edited from the original. :thumbsup:

Tallswife said:
I join if there is a smoothbore person willing!

Send Jess or Silky921 a PT. :thumbsup:

Jess has been looking for a partner since the beginning. Silky921 is trying to recruit Crewdawg.
Far as I know they're both still available.

Ames said:
If we end up with an extra smoothie in the wings, can I start a second team near the end of the month so all can play? Just don't want a hard to find smoothbore left out.

I'll go ya one better.
If we end up with one extra member who wants to play but can't get a partner, either rifle OR smoothbore, near the end of the month, I'll be their partner. I can shoot either.
Cut-off date for this offer will be the 24th. I'll be shooting for the last time this month on the 25th.
But DON'T hold off until then to try and be my partner! Recruit other members if possible!

My target is in the mailbox for the mailman to pick up this afternoon. My shooting range faces west with the east to my back. Unfortunately the one nice projected day which was yesterday I had a crosswind from the south at 10-12 MPH. Tried to shoot between gusts. I used my .32 SMR which probably wasn't the best choice for a wind like that but there are 5 holes in the target..... :thumbsup:

Dave

It's supposed to be 64 degrees here tomorrow, so I'm planning on playing hooky and going to the range with the smoothies. Not sure if I will be using a 20 gauge trade gun or a 11 gauge Bess. I suppose I shall decide when I get there.

LD

:metoo:I'm game for the smoothy, been a while since I"ve joined one of these contest. Would someone with a rifle shoot me a PM and we'll show these guys how it's done. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back