• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Mansfield?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What does anybody know about Mansfield rifles, or barrels? They seem to be a TC with a different name on them.
Do you know any company history, years of production, values etc?

AFAIK, there are two "Mansfield" entities - one in Kingston NH, and one in Mansfield OH.

The Ohio entity looks like it's a retailer; so I would lean toward the NH entity as the maker.

IMO, it looks close enough to a T/C that I would opine they might have been made by an ex-T/C employee (maybe after S&W bought out T/C & moved production to Springfield MA)

AFAIK, there are two "Mansfield" entities - one in Kingston NH, and one in Mansfield OH.

The Ohio entity looks like it's a retailer; so I would lean toward the NH entity as the maker.

IMO, it looks close enough to a T/C that I would opine they might have been made by an ex-T/C employee (maybe after S&W bought out T/C & moved production to Springfield MA)

This is the one in NH.
Im not sure that its not an entity that simply bought some barrels to their own specs and made to fit TC’s? But thats just a thought, I really don’t know. F0FEE982-7B2F-4ACC-8074-24029B37F3D2.jpeg

Back