• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Maine here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter thompson

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Shooting ever month @ knox county fish and game in Union maine ,beaver lodge.2ND sunday of every month

Attachments

• 82257995_2537158806548632_2663737583107833856_n.jpg
    82257995_2537158806548632_2663737583107833856_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 119
YES IT IS PLEASE COME..theres only around 6 of us..very friendly bunch..SECOND sunday of every month.knox county fish and game..alfred lake beaver lodge road.Go moodys diner /past next left into union ..the a right 1/4 mile to rt 117...go past the micmac market down a hill past the true value ..and less than a mile ..take the second left ...after the true value BUZZEL HILL about 2 miles on the right beaver lodge sign...we start 9:00 am cask prizes it 10.00 sign up then you can win all that back.I also have northeastmuzzleloaders on face book ..if you have facebook ill add you i just need your email address to invite..WE shoot flint/caplocks /inlines in at eye of the hawk on second sunday..smoothbores ..been scaling back because theres only a few of us..we used to shoot shotgun/pistol /cross sticks/over the log/bench..this is all offhand and we start all with the same target now being theres only a few ..hope to see you

Check this out
The Ancient Ones Of Maine are having "The Frolic In The Field. A primitive Rendezvous wit space for modern tents and campers.September 9-13, early set up is the 7th + 8th. $20.00 single or Family. Includes 1 year membership to the A/O's. This is on Center Road in Livermore at the old Deacon Livermore place, first laid out in 1772(Crown Land). Google 46 Center road and then drive 400 yards or so to the field. Social distancing is asked and masks are allowed. Remember we are outdoors on Maine. We will have water wood and ice available. No camp feast due to covid but maybe we will take orders for lobster and make a couple of my huge kettles available for a lobster boil! All the usual events and Gomer is Booshway!!! I'm Segundo. We are also giving away a custom flintlock to a lucky camper at least 16 years old and must be present on Saturday morning. If you have questions call me at (207) 897-5058. With all the cancelled events, we need to do one for our sanity! Hope to see you!
Nit Wit

This the field the Rendezvous will be in.
Nit Wit

Attachments

• Deacon Livermore Field.jpg
    Deacon Livermore Field.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 161

Latest posts

Back