• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Maine and Conn Smoke Burners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 trees

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am from the mountains if West Virginia and hope to hunt Maine and Conn this spring turkey season. I would like to attempt to kill a gobbler in every state, I am starting late, mid 60s! Teaching, farming and raising 4 kids kind of slowed me down for the last 25 years! Any suggestions or landowner contacts would be greatly appricated! Please PM me and any info will be keep confidential.
With Kind Regards
Longbeards

Full period gear and garb? Or just the gun and that needed to make it run?
If just the gun I might know someone with some private land access that used to guide on occasion.

I am from the mountains if West Virginia and hope to hunt Maine and Conn this spring turkey season. I would like to attempt to kill a gobbler in every state, I am starting late, mid 60s! Teaching, farming and raising 4 kids kind of slowed me down for the last 25 years! Any suggestions or landowner contacts would be greatly appricated! Please PM me and any info will be keep confidential.
With Kind Regards
Longbeards
Connecticut has some very good state land for spring turkeys. Especially in the eastern part of the state. It's not easy to get private land in Connecticut for any kind of hunting.
Southern Maine has some very good Turkey hunting. Folks up there are more likely to let you hunt their property.
Vermont is another great state for turkeys.

Back